At the University of Dubuque (duh -BYUKE), we’ve made it easier than ever to gain the confidence and reassurance you need to go back to school by offering bachelor's and master’s degrees at an accelerated pace – at half the cost compared to other options.
The University of Dubuque's LIFE - Tempe program (Learning Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement) offers accredited, flexible, and affordable bachelor's and master’s degree programs designed for your busy adult life. That means there has never been a better time to get your degree.
Accredited Degree Programs
The University is an accredited institution offering part-time and full-time bachelor’s and master’s degree programs during the fall, spring, and summer. Federal financial aid is available to those who qualify.
LIFE Adult Accelerated Bachelor Programs
Bachelor of Business Administration (Bachelor of Business Administration, BBA)
- Accounting/Business/Human Resource Management/Marketing
- Criminal Justice (Bachelor of Arts, BA)
- Health Care Administration (Bachelor of Science, BS)
- RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing, BSN)
LIFE Adult Accelerated Master Program
- LIFE Adult Accelerated Master of Business Administration, MBA
At University of Dubuque, we understand that life happens, and as working adults, the cost and convenience of furthering your education can be your two biggest roadblocks—but we have an easy solution. The University of Dubuque's LIFE program was designed specifically for adult learners like you who want a quality, face-to-face education without sacrificing time spent with your family and/or career.
The benefits of our LIFE program compared to traditional universities makes the decision on whether it’s time to go back to school, easy. You’ll find a few of these benefits below:
- Classes are offered on weekday evenings (Monday - Thursday);
- Three-credit courses meet once per week for 3 hours for five weeks;
- Nine sessions offered year round so you can start anytime;
- Acknowledgment of credits from other accredited colleges and universities;
- Childcare reimbursement during class hours and tutoring available;
- Quality education with student-centered instruction;
- Personalized, face-to-face academic advising.
It was imperative to have flexibility in my schedule. This is exactly what the LIFE MBA year-round sessions offered. With classes that meet only once per week, it gave me the opportunity to enjoy my family and personal time while earning my degree.Michelle Lee MBA, Class of 2015